An Overview of Life Coaching for Transition and Change
Is there a change you would like to make in your life and do not know how?
Are you about to make a change and want to work out a strategy to make this change?
Are you transitioning into a new period of your life and would like help looking at your options?
Areas of Change and Transition
- Career change
- Location move
- Physical transition due to unforeseen circumstances
- Relationship transition and change
- Change in family circumstances
How Coaching Can Help You
- Facilitates transition
- Helps you make decisions
- It can help you see more clearly
- It can help you see others more clearly
- You can learn new ways to respond
- You can build better relationships
- Increase motivation
- Overcome challenges
- Identify weakness and turn them into strengths
- Increase your strengths and leverage them better
What we can do
- Help you explore your potential, discover possibilities and look at strategies to move towards your desired outcome with an action plan for you to complete.
- Explore your internal resources and help you implement a strategy to move towards your goal.
- Are you looking at your potential?
- How can you reach that potential?
- Do you have an idea of where you want to be and would like to explore how you get there?
- Do you want to work out how to be happier in your current role, life or overcome a challenge?
- Have you just started a new job and want to explore coaching to help you transition?
- Do you have a challenge coming up and would like to discuss how you will approach this?
We would look at a well formed and realistic outcome and then set a goal for you to focus on. We then investigate strategies for how you can achieve your goal. This is a facilitative coaching session.
We suggest a commitment to a minimum of 4 sessions for effective and lasting results.